El Sobrante Chamber of Commerce
3769-B San Pablo Dam Rd. El Sobrante, Ca. 94803
CHAMBER OBJECTIVES & GOALS
- To help develop, encourage, promote and protect the commercial and general business interests of the community.
- To promote civic interest and the general welfare of the community.
- To encourage the development of the transportation and communication facilities and the various resources of the El Sobrante Valley.
- To help procure laws and regulations desirable for the benefit of business and community.
- To provide a forum for the sentiments of the total community regarding matters affecting its interest.
- To make the community more attractive so that customers and employees will be more satisfied with the community environment.
- Answer inquiries from prospective visitors and residents.
- Print publications, maps that advertise local businesses and services.
- Allow members to network with other businesses and community leaders through the mixer program and town meetings.
- Promote community participation through annual special events.
Friends of the El Sobrante Chamber of Commerce
El Sobrante Historical Society
- Abe Otter Locksmith - Tammy Mullen
- AC Transit - Julie Waters
- Allstate Insurance Company - Richard Smith
- Ameriprise Financial Services - Mark A. Porter
- Appian Express Mart & Gasoline - Ashok Attri
- Beadiful Beads by Bobbie - Bobbie Squellati
- Big Minds Unschool - Dr. Melanie Hayes
- Bill's Underground - Bill & Donna Schupp
- Boys & Girls Club of El Sobrante - Renee Rowland
- Canyon Swim School - Fred Brown
- Chapel of the Mission Bells
- Cloverfield Organic Farm - Susan Abernathy
- Coldwell, Banker & Bartels - Anne Skeffington
- Creek View - Michelle Hatch
- Davis Investment Group - Robert Davis
- El Sobrante Town Garage - Mark & Katrina Croda
- El Sobrante United Methodist Church - Mark Zier
- El Sobrante Wheel & Brake - Lyle Miller
- Envoy Mortgage - Evelyn Freitas
- Grisham and Associates - Marc & Dana Grisham
- Guardian Adult Day Health Care Center - Peter Behr
- Independent Real Estate - Shirley and Bob Sharp
- J & A Market - Ranjeet B. Prasad
- JBM Construction - John Mora
- Jeha's Pharmacy, Inc. - Dave Jeha
- Jim Cowen Insurance - Jim Cowen
- Kool Cuts - Brenda Medrano
- Lakeridge Athletic Club, Inc - Bruce Thomas
- Los Cerros Restaurant - Eduardo Guzman
- Lucy's Coin and Jewelry Pawn - Adam Grossi
- Lynden & Company - Thomas Lynden
- Mechanics Bank - Michael Frith
- Michael Pejza Insurance - Michael Pejza
- Mike's Appliances - Mike Murphy
- Morgan Properties - Aubrey Morgan
- Mr. Fix-it Handyman - Carlyle Garrick
- On-site Health Care Services - Leesa Latimerr
Chamber Board of Directors for 2016
PRESIDENT . . . . . . . . . . . . . . MARIE CARAYANIS
1ST VICE PRES. . . . . . . . . . . . SCOTT TUFFNELL
2ND VICE PRES. . . . BARBARA PENDERGRASS
TREASURER . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . BOB DAVIS
SECRETARY . . . . . . . . . . . . .BEVERLY WALLACE
Newsletter Editor and Webmaster MARTHA BOOZ