El Sobrante Chamber of Commerce
3769-B San Pablo Dam Rd. El Sobrante, Ca. 94803
Chamber Board of Directors for 2015
PRESIDENT . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . MARIE CARAYANIS
1ST VICE PRES. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . AUBREY MORGAN
2ND VICE PRES. . . . . . . BARBARA PENDERGRASS
TREASURER . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . BOB DAVIS
SECRETARY . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .CARRIE HARRISON
MARK A PORTER
CHAMBER OBJECTIVES & GOALS
- To help develop, encourage, promote and protect the commercial and general business interests of the community.
- To promote civic interest and the general welfare of the community.
- To encourage the development of the transportation and communication facilities and the various resources of the El Sobrante Valley.
- To help procure laws and regulations desirable for the benefit of business and community.
- To provide a forum for the sentiments of the total community regarding matters affecting it's interest.
- To make the community more attractive so that customers and employees will be more satisfied with the community environment.
- Answer inquiries from prospective visitors and residents.
- Print publications, maps that advertise local businesses and services.
- Allow members to network with other businesses and community leaders through the mixer program and town meetings.
- Promote community participation through annual special events.
Friends of the El Sobrante Chamber of Commerce
El Sobrante Historical Society
- American Truck School - Roger Ury
- Ameriprise Financial Services - Mark A. Porter
- Bill's Underground - Bill & Donna Schupp
- Boys & Girls Club of El Sobrante - Billy Zeier
- Canyon Swim School - Fred Brown
- Costume Corner - Lois Boyle
- Davis Investment Group - Robert Davis
- East Bay Waldorf School - Deborah Newten
- EBMUD - Michelle Blackwell
- El Sobrante Town Garage - Mark & Katrina Croda
- El Sobrante Wheel & Brake - Lyle Miller & Thomas Lynden
- Genser & Watkins LLP - Joshua Genser
- Gold & Silver Center - Adam Grossi
- Guardian Adult Day Health Care Center - Peter Behr Jr
- J & A Market - Ranjeet Prasad
- Jim Cowen Insurance - Jim Cowen
- Kool Cuts - Brenda Medrano
- Lakeridge Athletic Club, Inc - Bruce Thomas
- Law Offices of Spunaugle & Tuffnell - Scott Tuffnell
- May Valley Neighborhood Council - Eleanor Loynd
- Mechanics Bank - Michael Frith
- Nerd Crossing, LLC - James Hammack
- Pho Saigon Noodle and Grill
- Planchon Roofing - Lisa Fowler
- Plumbing Express, Inc - Cathy Brazil
- The Pool Doctor - Kelly Heath
- Prestige Realty - Bob & Shirley Sharp
- Rancho Sports Bar - John Oliver
- Richard Smith Agency - Allstate
- Richmond Elks Lodge #1251 - Cynthia Cowen
- Richmond Sanitary Service - Mary Burkhart & Bielle Moore
- Rixen Chiropractic - Dan Rixen
- Rotary Club of El Sobrante - Randy Stevenson
- Round Table Pizza - Greg Merritt
- The Salvation Army - Captain John Hermanson
- Sams Doghouse - Renee & Mike Rowland
- Security Public Storage - Christina Martinez &Todd Haskin
- SPAWNERS - Courtney Marshall & Judy Ward
- State Farm Insurance Co. - Sonny Randhawa
- Thrift Town - Carrie Harrison
- US Financial Mortgage Lending - Nicole Donn
- Wadsworth Glass Inc - Veronica Jerge
- Wilson & Kratzer - Barbara Rosales
- Windermere Realty - Renee & Mike Rowland
- World Travel Agency - Len Battaglia
- Z Realty Investments - Mike M. Zeelen
- Resident - Maurice Abraham
- Residents - Marie & Nick Carayanis
- Residents - Dick & Susan McCloskey
- Resident - Lorna Padia Markus
- Resident - Barbara Pendergrass
- Resident - George Schmidt
- Residents - Dennis & Sally Teeguarden