El Sobrante Chamber of Commerce
3769-B San Pablo Dam Rd. El Sobrante, Ca. 94803
Chamber Board of Directors for 2013
PRESIDENT . . . . . . JENNIFER ARROUZET
FIRST VICE PRES. . . . . MARIE CARAYANIS
SECOND VICE PRES . . . . . . . .BOB SHARP
TREASURER . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . BOB DAVIS
SECRETARY . . . . . . . .CARRIE HARRISON
CHAMBER OBJECTIVES & GOALS
- To help develop, encourage, promote and protect the commercial and general business interests of the community.
- To promote civic interest and the general welfare of the community.
- To encourage the development of the transportation and communication facilities and the various resources of the El Sobrante Valley.
- To help procure laws and regulations desirable for the benefit of business and community.
- To provide a forum for the sentiments of the total community regarding matters affecting it's interest.
- To make the community more attractive so that customers and employees will be more satisfied with the community environment.
- Answer inquiries from prospective visitors and residents.
- Print publications, maps that advertise local businesses and services.
- Allow members to network with other businesses and community leaders through the mixer program and town meetings.
- Promote community participation through annual special events.
Friends of the El Sobrante Chamber of Commerce
El Sobrante Historical Society